Re: [nsp] REG: MPLS Traffic engineering

From: Eric Osborne (eosborne@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 11:52:43 EST

Two things:

1) I can't come out and tell you how AT&T does things; being a vendor,
there's probably all sorts of stuff I'm not allowed to tell you. :)

2) I think you're probably asking too much from cisco-nsp, as it is
not really the place to go to get your network designed.

I suggest you start with the Networkers presentations at
http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw00/pres/, there's some info in there
about how to offer VPN and Internet service on the same interface.

At this point, I think you should probably engage your local account
team, and get them to provide you some consulting resources. The
questions you're asking are fairly detailed ones, and are proably best
not answered in a short email in a public forum.

eric