[nsp] foundry-nsp list

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 01:16:25 EST

        I've created the "foundry-nsp" mailing list for the discussion
of foundry related hardware/software issues, similar to the cisco-nsp
and juniper-nsp lists.

        For information about the list, one can visit
http://puck.nether.net/foundry-nsp/ . It has links to archives
(which are currently empty), and the foundry website.

        If there are useful links related to foundry (or the other
vendor lists that are hosted here), please send those to me, and I can
add them.

        - Jared

END OF LINE  | Manager of IP networks built within my own home