[nsp]

From: Paul Williams (paul.williams@eurobet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:14:14 EST

Somebody out there is gonna be going 'oh damn not that idiot again...' but
here goes anyway!

We've been asked to look at MRTG (Multi Route Traffic Grapher) for
monitoring our bandwith usage through our 7204 routers.
MRTG requires setting up SNMP on the routers, which i have enabled and
specified the host ip which will be receiving. I have also set up a conduit
from the router through our pix to the mrtg server. However when we run the
mrtg config perl script no response from the routers is received. Any help?

Paul Williams