Re: [nsp] [nsp] : OSPF

From: Tony Tauber (ttauber@genuity.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 13:57:06 EST

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Mounir AZIZI wrote:

> Hello, i need help from you.
> i have one 7513 router connected to the Internet(static routing), and other
> 1603 router connected to the 7513 using Leased line. i try to implement OSPF
> between them but it doesn't work, i give you a part of configuration, may be
> you can see the problem:

Turn on debugging (maybe "debug ip ospf ...") and it should tell
you something. Also look at "show ip ospf neighbors".

Off the top of my head, it looks like the area mis-match on the link
is the first problem. The network statement on the 7513 doesn't
cover the link in question. (I like using *exact* matches on interfaces
I want in OSPF, ie. "network a.b.c.d 0.0.0.0 area x". Fewer mistakes
that way.

Tony