[nsp] AS5300 Dialup MIB info

From: Jay Stewart (cosmo@olywa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 18:55:31 EST

Can anyone send me the SNMP variable values for recording how many dialup
ports are online when using a Cisco AS5300 for ISDN dialup? I'm using MRTG
to monitor network stuff (including NAS ports online) and I'd like to measure
how modems are in use. Other SNMP variables than can be measured (env values,
etc.), can also be sent. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

Jay Stewart
Internet Network Engineer
Olympia Networking Services - "The Northwest's Premier ISP"
A wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced TelCom Group, Inc.