Re: Script automatically adjusting route-maps

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz (map@internet.org.ph)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 05:15:32 EST

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 11:26:11PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Better to make a stable routing policy and adjust it very infrequently as you
> decide it needs tuning.

Good point... what we have right now is a bunch of small links ranging from
T1 to 4 Mbps, and any change in user's usage patterns is bound to congest
one of them while leaving others underutilized.

Semi-automatic then - I'll get enough stats on inbound per-prefix usage and
use that info to adjust.

--

http://www.internet.org.ph Internet and ISP's in the Philippines http://www.ASARproject.org Artists for Social Action and Response

GSM Mobile: +63-917-8109728