RE: [nsp] Deferred Packets

From: Basil Dolmatov (dol@office.east.ru)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:42:33 EST

Yes. Normal.

Mister Routerman, you will never get more than 2Mb other 10Mb _half-duplex_
connection, and
1Mb traffic is quite the position, when collision effects are become
visible.
Yes, deferred packets _will_be_ up to several percents at 1Mb/sec load.

Basil (Vasily) V. Dolmatov CCIE# 5347
LightCom Corp. http://www.lightcom.ru