Re: [nsp] Cisco PIX feedback request

From: Jason Vanick (jason@oaknet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 23:10:20 EST

        You no longer have to upgrade via floppy... As of the 5.1(1) code,
you can do a 'copy tftp flash' much like on a standard ios router. However,
the only way to upgrade the activation key is to load with the floppy image.

Also, the 5.2(3) code supports ssh server support, so you can 3des into your
pix adding another layer of security.

- Jason