[nsp] [nsp] Unusual Cat 6509 MSFC Problem

From: prelude@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 04:16:57 EST

This probably sounds odd, but assuming you have tried everything else:
I got in a similar situation and ended up just adding the sup modules (or I guess really the ports the msfcs occupy)(15/1 and 16/1) back into my vlans using the "set vlan" command and for some reason that brought things back. This was during an HSRP failover between a sup w/ a MSFC running 12.07 and one running 12.1, and thing went royally wrong...

thanks

andrew metcalf
(currently not employed, someone help me!)