Re: Cisco Flash help needed

From: Brent Sweeny (sweeny@indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 11:44:53 EST

sort of on the subject of large pccard-based storage for cisco routers,
(1) is 24MB the largest that cisco supports? (i've only seen 20s, but
since Joel mentions 24 from cisco it must be at least that?)
(2) does anyone have experience with the flashdisks that cisco now
supports? any gotchas or recommendations? (I'm aware of the field note
about booting problems from them without changing the boot commands
to refer to diskX vs slotX.)
  thanks! Brent Sweeny, Indiana University