RE: [nsp] REG: Cisco 2610 problems

From: Murphy, John (JMurphy@gabrielcom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 09:42:08 EST

From
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios113ed/sem/emaaa.
htm#xtocid18404
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios113ed/sem/emaaa
.htm#xtocid18404>

Error Message
%AMDP2_FE-5-LATECOLL: AMDP2/FE([dec]/[dec]), Late collision

Explanation Late collisions occurred on the Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
interface.

Recommended Action If the interface is Fast Ethernet, verify that both
peers are in the same duplex mode. For regular Ethernet, the system should
recover. No action is required.