Re: [nsp] Best DS1 mux for NM-1A-OC3?

From: nicholas harteau (nrh@ikami.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 18:56:34 EST

I should mention that if you're looking to terminate a _lot_ of T1s
(>500) in a very small amount of rackspace (3U), you might want to look
at a Juniper M5/M10 and thier four port channelized DS3 card. It would
only really make sense if you're getting the T1 provider to handoff on
CT3 though.

Also I believe the Cisco 15100 (?) is a very high density T1 solution,
but I am not familiar with the product, though I have heard mixed
reviews.

--
nicholas harteau
nrh@ikami.com