RE: [nsp] REG: Cisco IOS Software

From: Basil Dolmatov (dol@office.east.ru)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 07:31:53 EST

You slightly wrong...

Most of the bugfixes are made in "T"-train, just a few of them are
incorporated in
mainline code. The reasoning is quite straightforward: "Bugfixes are very
often the source
of new bugs themselves".
So, You have good chances, that bug you have been hit into with mainline
code will never
be fixed along mainline, only in "T"-train.

Basil (Vasily) V. Dolmatov CCIE# 5347
LightCom Corp. http://www.lightcom.ru