RE: [nsp] cisco 2924_XL-EN or C3524XL-EN

From: Desmarais, Jonathan (JDesmarais@colt-telecom.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 10:13:30 EST

The 2900XL is a 10/100 switch.
The 3500XL is a 10/100/1000 switch.

Neither of them to L-3 switching. For that you need 4000 series or above.

Cheers
Jon..

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.