RE: [nsp] Oversubscription....What are the ratios you are seeing...

From: Bill Woodcock (woody@zocalo.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 10:38:41 EST

I'm getting swamped with queries about what the ISP/C is, so I'm going to
answer here, and ignore any more that are mailed to me directly. The
Internet Service Providers Consortium is the largest ISP industry
associaiton. If you're an ISP and you aren't a member, you're missing out
on a lot of useful information. Besides, it's trivially cheap.

Membership information here:

http://www.ispc.org/membership/signup.shtml

More info about their mailing lists here:

http://www.ispc.org/lists/

                                -Bill