RE: [nsp] IOS for MPLS features

From: John Gonzalez/netMDC admin (ekool@ns1.netmdc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 18:40:14 EST

When we shut down the router to put in the OC3 card, we experienced
something similar. We received bus errors tho.... I had to pull/reseat all
the cards to get it to finally boot.. (we load the image over TFTP, which
is a little different then you, perhaps you might see if this fixes your
problem?)

--
John Gonzalez / johng@netmdc.com / johng@tularosa.net
Tularosa Communications, Inc. (505) 439-0200 voice / (505) 443-1228 fax