RE: [nsp] css/arrowpoint

From: Chris Fairbanks (ChrisF@winterlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 18:44:49 EST

I like them. We have 3 or 4 installs with them and they seem to work great.
I just finished a migration from a pair of LD430s to a pair of CSS11155s
last night for another client. The migration went really smooth with only
about 45 seconds of downtime. Two things I do not like about them. One,
the CLI could use some work and two, the documentation on the product is
pretty detail, but laid out really poorly. If you have any specific
questions, feel free to email me directly.

        -Chris