Re: [nsp] disabling auto logout

From: Ramin K (mr_list@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 17:15:00 EST

         I'd recommend against doing it. Set it to an hour or whatever if
you need to. At some point a week after you do it, you're going to notice
that all vty's are in use and you haven't hooked up a console port yet so a
40 mile drive is in order to go clear out the dead sessions.

Not that anything exactly like the above has ever happened to me. :-)

Ramin