[nsp] 2500 flash

From: Jim Warner (warner@cats.UCSC.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 22:53:57 EDT

I raided one of my 2500s for its 8 MB flash simm with the intention
of installing it in another 2500. The objective is to be able to
load and run images larger than will fit into a single simm.

I know how to reboot into rom mode. I know how to erase the flash.
What I don't know is how to convince the router that I have a single
flash resource for big images instead of two simms. Is it possible?
My rom image says IGS-BOOT-R 11.0(10.C).

Thanks.