Re: [nsp] Routing Architecture

From: Ethan (ethan@sun.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 12:06:25 EDT

well, to correct the statement, of course public addressing as the subnets for
Internet access, private addresses for backend....isn't that common or am i
mistaken in my belief ??

but back to the main point, i'd appreciate any comments on routing used in SP
environments or is this not the right forum...

thanks,