Re: [nsp] High Density ISDN-Only Dialup

From: David Ferguson (df@nextra.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 07:15:00 EDT

I think the correct name for the 4 port channelised E-1 PA is PA-MCX-4TE1.

Note that the 7200 doesn't support SS7, or RPM. This might not be
important to you right now, but it is a strong indication that new dial
features won't necessarily be implemented in the 7200 platform.

(and it costs pretty much the same as the 24 PRI AS5350 that Aaron
suggested)

-David.

--
David Ferguson (CCIE 1263) <df@nextra.com>
 Nextra AS, Postboks 393 Skoyen, 0212 Oslo, Norway.