RE: [nsp] Load balancing question

From: Rob Johnston (RJohnston@interland.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 13:39:10 EDT

I would have to go with Foundry Network's ServerIron product. It is a
hardware based load balancer not a software based box and will load balance
at wire speed.

I am also assuming when you say per flow, you are talking about an end to
end connection?

Check them out they are relatively inexpensive compared to some of the
vendors you mentioned.

Thanks
Rob