Re: [nsp] Template updates

From: kevin graham (kgraham@dotnetdotcom.org)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 17:54:14 EDT

Is there a way to include acl's into other acl's? We've all got our own
bogon lists (or Rob's), along with other generic acl's to be generally
applied, but I've never found a good way to use them in conjunction w/
interface-specific ACL's without duplication.

An 'evaluate WORD' that accepted something beyond a reflexive list (worst
case, having it enforce either standard or extended dependent on the
context of the list being defined) would hit the spot exactly. Have I
never looked in the right place for this, or does such a feature not
exist?

..kg..