Re: [nsp] cat 2912XL ports not responding

From: Ryan O'Connell (ryan@complicity.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 08:56:56 EDT

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 01:50:08PM +0200, Thomas Kernen wrote:
> Has anyone come across a Cat 2912XL on which some ports become inactive
> after a few hours. Even power cycles don't always solve the problem.
> This doesn't happen to all ports.

How do you know the ports aren't working? Do they go shutdown, do the LEDs
on the front change or is there something in the logs?

Does "show logging", "show diag" or "show ip int b" show anything?

--
Ryan O'Connell - <ryan@complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines, I'm just learning new things with the passage of time