Re: Full BGP and memory

From: George Robbins (grr@shandakor.tharsis.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 12:42:25 EDT

It's an interesting question. IOS *has* to store more information
when soft-reconfig is enabled, the question is how selective it
is, and if/when it gives it back. I think to really resolve the
issue you might have to try removing and replacing BGP sessions
or trying it one way, rebooting, and trying it the other way.

Either that or hope of of the Cisco whizzes wants to take about
data structures...

                                                George