Re: [nsp] release notes for 12.2(2)T?

From: George Robbins (grr@shandakor.tharsis.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 17:56:24 EDT

Maybe you've noticed that it's mostly the same old 56K or t1
circuit to the customer premises as 10+ years ago?

In many cases I can get the same job done with an IGS/R as with
a 2501 as with a 1000 or 1600 as a 1700 or 2600.

I don't know how many of our customers are stil running MGS/CGS
stuff that we're not tracking, but I have a perfectly goog AGS+
if your equipment room is getting too quiet or chilly. 8-)

Cisco's real issue is whether the newer and better and a little
cheaper low-end routers can hold their ground against the 3-rd
party appliances, not whether I can run a current IOS on a 2501.

                                                George