Re: [nsp] release notes for 12.2(2)T?

From: Dan Hollis (goemon@anime.net)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 18:20:07 EDT

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Bill Woodcock wrote:
> Ahem. I think the _correct_ answer is to buy a 1751, which comes with
> 128mb of RAM, 32mb of flash, and a real CPU.

1751-V. Kind of silly that this thing can take more ram than a 3620...
but then cisco has never had a reputation for being generous with memory
capacity :-)

> Why do people insist on buying dinosaurs?

Its not about buying dinosaurs, it's about protecting one's investment,
and its about supporting existing production routers in the field.

I don't know anyone buying new 2501's, but I know of plenty of production
2501 sites.

-Dan