[nsp] IPSec and ToS bits ?

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 21:40:54 EDT

I have been looking at CCO trying to find something that states for
certain that in an IPSec environment the original ToS bit of the un-encrypted
traffic get tagged onto the encrypted packet.

I know that the PIX and the VPN5000 does I just want to be certain for the
IOS based systems.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin

All e-mails for technical support must be cc'd to support@lancomms.ie. This
ensures that the call is logged with the support desk and the case is actively
tracked which speeds up the response you will receive. If you have an urgent
problem you _must_ contact the support desk directly on 01-4093030.