Privileged mode access in a Pix

From: Sonya Gilly (sgilly@servicom2000.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:19:26 EDT

I'm trying to configure authorization in a Pix. I have the following
commands in a router, but I haven't found the equivalence in Pix
configuration:

aaa authorization exec default tacacs+ if-authenticated
aaa authorization commands 15 default tacacs+ if-authenticated

I would like to access the Pix directly in privileged mode through SSH, and
limiting the enabled commands for different users in the TACACS+ server.

Do you know if this is possible in a Pix? (The firewall version is 5.3.1)

Thanks in advance,
Sonya