Re: SDH Troubleshooting Guide ?

From: Eric Osborne (eosborne@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 18:10:04 EDT

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 07:25:10PM -0000, Kevin Gannon wrote:
> Has anyone come across a good guide to troubleshooting/understanding
> SDH ?

A lot of the SONET troubleshooting applies to SDH. Goralski makes a
good SONET book, as does Chow ("Understanding Sonet & SDH"). The
latter is just a wee bit dry, but serves as a nice sequel to
Goralski. There are a few others (I think Black wrote one? He's
written one of most everything else) that are also helpful.

eric