RE: [nsp] High CPU with NAT - some output

From: Marcio Pilotto (marcio.pilotto@intelig.net.br)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 17:05:23 EDT

Hi George,

I´ve tested 12.0(7)XK and 12.2(2)T and both images lead to the same problem.
The configuration are pretty simple, there is nothing like SMDS or dotQ.

At Cisco Bug Navigator, I found several reports with similar description,
including some problems regarding NAT and CEF together.

Testing some workaround now.

Marcio