PBR

From: Fillet Platoon (fplatoon@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 23:38:53 EDT

hello guys,

    my goal is to load balanced my point-to-point
links that have 8 parallel serial connection, so i
used EIGRP as my routing protocol and i used MHSRP
along with PBR on some of my selective source address.
Is there a routing protocol that intelligent enough to
detect that my Serial 0 connection is congested and i
will automatically redirect it to serial 1 or Serial 2
that is not congested? If not is there a way to solve
it? Is there a features in Cisco IOS that
automatically detect that the link is congested and
automatically redirect it to another link that is not
congested?

rgds,
fillet