[nsp] 7500 tag switching bugs

From: jlewis@lewis.org
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:44:13 EDT

I've run into a problem with a 7500 (RSP4 with VIP2-50s) apparently eating
icmp ttl exceeded packets if tag-switching is turned on (to support MPLS
VPN traffic transitting the router). It's currently running
rsp-k3pv-mz.120-11.S3.bin. I haven't had much luck searching for similar
bugs in bugnavigator. Has anyone else run into this and found a version
that fixes it? Anyone tried 12.0.xST? I'm going to have to support
termination of MPLS VPNs on this router sooner or later.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |