Re: PPP/BCP

From: Mikael Abrahamsson (swmike@swm.pp.se)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 12:41:56 EDT

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> Any help appreciated. I havent been able to find any references to this on
> Cisco knowledgebase, apart from the smaller 6xx and 7xx, plus that most
> IOS seem to claim to support RFC1638.

Seems Extreme does not support rfc1638, only rfc2878 (which handles .q and
.p) and cisco (seemingly) supports only 1638. Bleh.

A search on cco reveals very few hits on 2878. Anyone with inside
information at cisco know anything about cisco going to support rfc2878
anytime soon?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@swm.pp.se