Problems DNS Server Load-Balanced on a Css 11800

From: Sebastian Hernandez (shernandez@arnet.net.ar)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 11:36:41 EDT

 I am proving balance of load of DNS servers on a CSS 11800. I could notice that it has enough performance problems. In order to make these tests I am using a program that is in the Bind beta version 9.2.0rc. The virtual IP has 2 server. Proving with the virtual IP querys per second responds approximately 1000 . If I use it each server as layer two querys responds 1000 which indict 2000. Therefore two server aiming at the virtual IP respond just like each one separately. Somebody knows as I can increase the performance to improve the answer of the server when balancing?

Best Regards

Sebastián Hernández
Web Services
Telecom Internet SA