[nsp] 340 Wireless Bridges Multipoint ?

From: Kevin Gannon (kgannon@lancomms.ie)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 04:05:02 EST

I am looking at setting up a site for internet access using the wireless 340
bridges(not the
workgroup ones).What I have is one central site and two remote sites. From
the docs it
looks as if I only need *one* bridge at the central site and *one* at each
of the remote sites.

I will be using an omnidirectional antenna at the central site AIR-ANT2506
and two AIR-ANT1949 Yagi's at the remote sites will this work ?

Will this work if I set the central bridge as root and the remotes as non
root ?

Regards,
Kevin