[nsp] AAA-SESSION-MIB in 12.2?

From: Vladimir Ivaschenko (hazard@francoudi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 20:58:56 EST

Hello All,

We upgraded some of our access servers to 12.2(3) series and
noticed the lack of AAA SESSION MIB. This MIB is important for us
to track double logins on our RADIUS server - I couldn't find any
other way to track both analog & ISDN logins by port, and
requests to
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.9.9.150.1.1.3.1.2.$session_id
do not return anything anymore - it used to work on 12.1T series
and I thought that this feature would go to 12.2. Can anyone
enlighten me on that? Is there a 12.2 which supports AAA SESSION
MIB? I searched on the Cisco website and all documents speak of
it like it is supported, however even the command "aaa
session-mib disconnect" which is mentioned in the documentation
is not supported.

According to the software center there are no 12.2T releases for
AS5300. It is a pity to go back and loose SSH support.

--
Best Regards
Vladimir Ivaschenko