[nsp] X.25 statistics from Cisco router

From: Vladimir Litovka (doka@kiev.sovam.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 02:29:15 EST

Hello,

 is there possibility to get statistics from router about X.25 traffic? I
 need standart things: source address, destination address, traffic amount
 (in bytes). The main problem is that we are using SVCs, so binding client
 to channel number is impossible. Also, we are using XOT, but anyway - I
 need X.25 addresses, even if XOT is in use. Is it possible? If so - how to
 get it?

 Thank you.

--
:r !ripewhois DOKA1-RIPE
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.