RE: [nsp] Buffers full on switch?

From: Steven Godfrey (steven.godfrey@intechnology.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 12:53:07 EST

Hi
Thanks for the reply, I have looked at that url, that's where I got the buffer idea.

The thing I can't see is any full i/o queues on any of the physical or VLAN interfaces.

The buffer example shows the public buffers, in the problem I see it is on the CPU Buffer, I'm not sure what the difference is but
the CPU usage is only at 27%

Is this a system buffer leak then?

Any ideas how such a thing could happen on 2 switches at the same time, and why it only drops stuff destined for the VLAN interface?

Cheers,