RE: [nsp] Buffers full on switch?

From: Steven Godfrey (steven.godfrey@intechnology.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 05:13:46 EST

Hi,
The symptoms are very very similar, but the arp table is empty apart from the VLAN 1 mac address which is correct.

When you try to ping anything the arp table will just show the incomplete entry for the IP address you try to ping.

Thanks a lot for the pointer though, the IOS that runs in the switch is in the affected range so I will upgrade these soon.