RE: [nsp] Using SAA/RTR commands on backbone routers

From: Hassan, Shehzad (shehzad.hassan@bellnexxia.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:30:21 EST

Runs fine on 12.1T 75xx and 72xx series ,
not sure how many probes can be configured safely, maybe someone can comment
on this ?
plus what happens to SAA probes when box is reloaded ? does the box
configure SAA 1st or the clock?
is SAA goes in 1st and NTP next then you better start looking for a
workaround coz all SAA probes will become in-active when the box comes up,
waiting for comments.

Shehzad