Re: [nsp] Advertising LSP into IGP?

From: Zaheer Aziz (zaziz@cisco.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 18:20:13 EDT

At 03:03 PM 4/15/2002 -0700, PJ wrote:
>I cannot find the command to advertise a LSP to IGP.
>
>The command "tunnel mpls traffic-eng autoroute
>announce" only installs the route into local router's
>RIB, but how can I make the LSP visible to other
>routers in the IGP area?

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120limit/120st/120st16/fs_tefa.htm

copying one important note:
"The MPLS TE Forwarding Adjacency feature is supported by Intermediate
System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS). Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
support will be available in a future release"

Zaheer