[nsp] redirecting ftp traffic out certain interface - how ?

From: matthew zeier (mrz@intelenet.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:02:11 EDT

I need to route certain source IPs to one particular upstream provider and
everything else towards another. I had been use policy-based routing to do
this, however, I've now migrated to a GSR and the 3-port GigE card doesn't
support PBR (so says TAC and so says my very unsuccessfull attempts).

Are there other solutions that I'm not thinking of to accomplish the same
thing?

ProviderA ProviderB ProviderC,ProviderD
     | | |
    R1 R2 R3

CustomerA's traffic needs to go out either C or D depending on source
address. Customer has two GigE links into R3 (GSR).

Thanks.

- mz

--
matthew zeier - "In mathematics you don't understand things.  You just
get used to them." - Johann von Neumann