Re: [nsp] CISCO 2509

From: Keith McCallion (keith@iswest.net)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 19:32:50 EDT

On Sat, 18 Jul 1998, RTS wrote:

> For some reason when this thing loses complete power it also loses
> complete programming. Is there any thing I need to set or replace to get
> this thing to remember its programming??

Uhm..

'write memory' sound familar? You have to write your configuration to
non-volatile memory when you make changes..

Keith
Keith Michael McCallion Network Operations Manager
Trippin @ irc.hick.com Internet Specialties West
keith@iswest.net 31194 La Baya Dr, Ste 100
(818) 735 3000 Ext. 107 Westlake Village, Calif. 91362
Want to sell? ISWest is interested in acquiring ISP's in SoCal, as well as
IPP's throughout the world. Don't worry about being profitable. Contact me