Re: [nsp] 7513, CT3, VIP4, BGP, EIGRP -- Stable IOS?

From: Karl Mueller (karl@best.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 18:21:38 EST

>Can someone recommend an IOS revision that has worked stably on a 75xx with
>CT3 and VIP interfaces, BGP, and EIGRP? Thanks.

We are using rsp-pv-mz.111-15.CA and rsp-jv-mz.111-15.CA here
with CT3, VIP, BGP, and EIGRP on several routers with no real
stability problems.

Definately had problems with earlier releases and the CT3s crashing
(sh diag showed about 40 VIP crashes at one point :-) Nasty things
happen when VIPs crash.

Karl

Karl Mueller karl@best.net
Sr. Network Engineer Best Internet Communications, Inc.