Re: [nsp] VPN

From: Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya@giganet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 21:40:19 EST

thnx for your help.
Honestly speaking, I have no clue about this subject.
All I want to do is is to use internet as "our backbone,"
and make sure it has some what secure connection...

I think it would be done via VPN. and I feel the least
expensive way to do it?

I will check what you give me and I will give you a buzz if I
need more info.

if you have any suggestion, OR better way to solve the problem.
please let me know.

thnx
tatsuya

電話 03-3239-0607 fax 03-3239-2609