Re: [nsp] about routing

From: Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya@giganet.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 00:55:55 EST

hmm... thnx for your input.
Do I really have to run RIP on this WAN?
Aslo "ppp multilink"? ciscos that we about to use do not need
any ppp multilink since cisco that we use is from routing only.
No BRI stuff is used nor needed...

Does it make sence?

All I want to pass TCP/IP traffic on the LAN of cisco A to
LAN of cisco B and visa versa.
Why we have two lines rather than one, you ask.
Simple answer to your question
is the COST. We save some money this way. :-)

That's all.

Some one suggested use simple static routing..
any other suggestions? BTW IOS that we are most likely using 10.3.x?

thnx

tatsuya
ingore all two byte junks... below...

いつもお世話になっております かわさき@ giganetです。