Re: [nsp] Re: CISCO Network Engineering positions

From: Alex Tweedly (agt@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 15:33:47 EST

At 03:21 PM 2/6/98 -0500, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

>I am sure that Cisco will be extremely pleased to discover that one of
>their headhunters is spamming the cisco-nsp list via direct mail to
>addresses gleaned from an EXPN. Clearly you're aware that this kind
>of practice is unethical, else you wouldn't have gone so far out of
>your way to disguise what you're doing.

I am fairly sure this is *not* a Cisco headhunter. It looks to me like
someone looking for network operations engineers who have experience of
operating Cisco equipment. So the initial impression that this comes from
Cisco is, I believe, misleading. (I read it carefully because I had the
same feeling of distaste that you did :-)

>IAGnet folks, could you please address the EXPN capability if you
>haven't already?
>
> ---Rob

-- Alex Tweedly, Director of Software Development, Cisco Systems.