Re: [nsp] netflow switching.

From: Robert Bays (robert@ironlight.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 1998 - 15:12:57 EST

Try cflowd from ANS. http://engr.ans.net/cflowd There is also a program
by Mark Fullmer at ftp://ftp.net.ohio-state.edu/users/maf/priv/flow2.tar
This one was posted on a list a few weeks ago. The CAIDA Mesurment Tools
page, http://www.caida.org/Tools/taxonomy , lists his email address as
maf+@osu.edu. Finally the same page lists
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/pub/NetFlow/fde/ as having sample source code.

I have not been able to get cflowd to work properly under Solaris 2.6.
I am still working on it though so if anyone has modifications or hints
they are welcomed. Mark Fullmer's program works well. I requires the zlib
library to compile. Pointers on how to obtain this library are in the
README.

Rob.