Re: [nsp] IP Cache ager

From: Alan Hannan (alan@isi.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 14:25:57 EST

  Actually, my ambiguity was just that. FIB is good. And it gives
  you CPU savings and benefits. But it is also a significant
  change. The stability of the new branch (while quite good) is
  still on the order of a 'new branch'.

  -a

Thus spake Dorian R. Kim (dorian@blackrose.org)
 on or about Sat, Feb 14, 1998 at 11:07:03PM -0500: